News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Build Guide Template?

Started by rodstewart, May 28, 2013, 05:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodstewart

I'm sure this has been addressed, but I can't seem to find it. Everyone's build guides seem to follow a general layout and I'm guessing this isn't an accident. Is there a template or a ULP that is used for the standard build guide?

Thanks,

Rod

GermanCdn

Template's on the project page, pdf link is to the right of the Aquaboy order button.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: GermanCdn on May 28, 2013, 05:35:47 AM
Template's on the project page, pdf link is to the right of the Aquaboy order button.

Are you talking about the Standard Wiring Template? I think Rod is asking for a "template" to make his own build document using the same structure layout as the Madbean build documents. I have always wondered this myself. I just took a MB build doc into Photoshop and made a quick template but its still not "official" looking like a MB. hell, I don't even know if Brian wants everyone using his exact layout. So it maybe better to just make your own in likeness of Brian's build doc.  Just my thoughts.

GermanCdn

My bad, read the question wrong.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

rodstewart

Hey, sorry, I've been AFK a bit. This is what I'm looking for. I can definitely make my own, everyone's just seemed to follow a standard look so I thought there may be an official template out there somewhere.

Thanks!

Quote from: selfdestroyer on May 28, 2013, 08:24:57 AM
I think Rod is asking for a "template" to make his own build document using the same structure layout as the Madbean build documents.