News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phase-O-Driver!

Started by GrindCustoms, May 27, 2013, 09:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Input

Octane OD with cap values changed for bass use with clipper switch (1N4148/LED)

Switcheroo Order Switch

GuitarPCB Dr.Phybes with Depth control

Master Bypass

Output!

I wanted a fashionnable standoff for the Octane circuit......  :D

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

micromegas

I love the guts of your builds, they look like if some selvatic plant had spread its roots all over the circuits (like those plants on Jumanji....) :)
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

jimilee

I now need some switcheroo boards,knew I sould have bought some before.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: micromegas on May 27, 2013, 01:23:04 PM
I love the guts of your builds, they look like if some selvatic plant had spread its roots all over the circuits (like those plants on Jumanji....) :)

Thanks Sir, i like when possible to make it like if it was an extension of the PCB traces....

Quote from: jimilee on May 27, 2013, 02:27:44 PM
I now need some switcheroo boards,knew I sould have bought some before.

PM Capt'n! 8)

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

pickdropper

That looks really, really good, Rej.  Great wiring inside.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

DutchMF

That polar bear is hilarious! He's expressing my feelings at work for the last couple of weeks......

Paul

Oh, and the pedal rocks as usual Rej, still a big fan!!!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

nzCdog

Great build man, very tidy guts and I like your original finishing style  8)

ChrisM

I like the added dot markings on the wires so you know which wire goes to which pot lug (i.e. 3 dots = lug 3). Nice!

lincolnic

Another great build from Rej.

GrindCustoms

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Quote from: DutchMF on May 27, 2013, 05:24:29 PM
That polar bear is hilarious! He's expressing my feelings at work for the last couple of weeks......

Paul

Oh, and the pedal rocks as usual Rej, still a big fan!!!

That is an epic face palm..  ;D

Quote from: ChrisM on May 28, 2013, 12:18:01 AM
I like the added dot markings on the wires so you know which wire goes to which pot lug (i.e. 3 dots = lug 3). Nice!

Thanks Chris, since i don't do «color coding» and that my short term memory is dead in a bong somewhere....i have to find ways to overcome stupid mistakes....

Quote from: nzCdog on May 27, 2013, 09:52:48 PM
Great build man, very tidy guts and I like your original finishing style  8)

In a constructive criticism...i wish that GuitarPCB would lay out the control/function of their circuit in a better manner...., i like to work with their stuff because it's always «on spot»....but it always feel awkward to hook them up...
Other than that...anyone looking for a Phase90 layout, this one is really nice, the R25 mod (Depth Pot) is pretty cool...reminds me of the Balls control on the Maestro but more subtle.