News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Grumpy Drive - Warning: Meme Content

Started by eldanko, May 21, 2013, 05:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldanko

I never have time to build anymore. Moving sucks, and I haven't even moved yet. Nevertheless, I managed to find a couple of hours over the weekend to rock some things that have been lying on the bench for awhile. First up... one of VIPFx's lovely Pastie Drives!

Stupidly versatile. The mid contour switch is like 3 pedals in one. This covers the standard TS territory nicely, and then some. Highly recommended.

And the artwork... speaks for itself. Obviously.

www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

murdog47

Love it!......Er....I mean....I hate it!....GC would want it that way  :)

jkokura

Grumpy cat... wow. Never thought I'd see that on a pedal.

On a side note, a kid in my Youth group can make a frown that would put Grumpy Cat to shame.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Bret608

This should be the kickoff for a meme-only sub-build report thread!

I'll bet your glad you picked up one of these before George had to pull these down! I had my eye on this too, but, like you, have had precious little time for building these days. Oh well, I still have my eye on his Tri-Vibe...

G.G.

HAHA! The only pedal that criticizes your playing. Awesome, looks great inside and out!

eldanko

Quote from: Bret608 on May 21, 2013, 07:13:29 PM

I'll bet your glad you picked up one of these before George had to pull these down! I had my eye on this too, but, like you, have had precious little time for building these days. Oh well, I still have my eye on his Tri-Vibe...

To be fair, I'm pretty sure I've seen a "Most Interesting Man" somewhere around here! Yes, glad I grabbed these. Great boards for 125B lovers like myself.

Quote from: G.G. on May 21, 2013, 07:13:56 PM
HAHA! The only pedal that criticizes your playing. Awesome, looks great inside and out!

Ha! "Should I play a fill here?" "NO."
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

midwayfair

This made me giggle.

incidentally, the switches are actually labeled: Presidential and Midterm

(elections)

(oooorrrr electRONS?)

Parra

ahah, this graphics are awesome, grumpy cat rules! (btw, all the pedal is great)

jimilee

Quote from: Bret608 on May 21, 2013, 07:13:29 PM

My 6 shooter would totally fit into this category! http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=9791.0
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mjcyates

Your build looks great! I have one of these currently under way. Looking forward to seeing what it sounds like.

jimilee

Quote from: mjcyates on May 22, 2013, 01:43:43 AM
Your build looks great! I have one of these currently under way. Looking forward to seeing what it sounds like.
Yes but are you going to put a meme on it? I promise you,it will sound better if you do!  ;D /derail
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

nzCdog

Full of win!  One of my new favourites of yours eldanko!   ;D

TNblueshawk

John

pickdropper

This is great.  Unlike how you incorporated the MEME into your artwork.  Clean build, too.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Cortexturizer

https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams