News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Buy in china ?

Started by Jyka, May 16, 2013, 09:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I'd buy a wah enclosure from one of you guys that buys a whole bunch.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

Quote from: jimilee on May 18, 2013, 02:33:48 AM
I'd buy a wah enclosure from one of you guys that buys a whole bunch.

+1!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

apexjr

Who ever is going to do this group buy be warned, you'll need a broker which will cost $$$ to import
also you'll need to pay customs and duties depending on the dollar amount along with the shipping costs.
So, this will add to the cost.

Smaller quantity stuff I ship DHL all is included, fed ex adds customs and duties after delivery

I got stuck already with a high cost I didn't expect. I got a great price on a part but with shipping
brokerage fees and customs turned out to be way to much.

Bottom line, do your research

Steve @ Apex Jr.

BraindeadAudio

Quote from: apexjr on May 19, 2013, 10:48:35 PM
Who ever is going to do this group buy be warned, you'll need a broker which will cost $$$ to import
also you'll need to pay customs and duties depending on the dollar amount along with the shipping costs.
So, this will add to the cost.

Smaller quantity stuff I ship DHL all is included, fed ex adds customs and duties after delivery

I got stuck already with a high cost I didn't expect. I got a great price on a part but with shipping
brokerage fees and customs turned out to be way to much.

Bottom line, do your research

Steve @ Apex Jr.

Yea I just realized this after an email today.

going to be too much of a headache on my end for the time Id need to wait, on top of broker cost, shipping, customs and VAT.