Started by Jyka, May 16, 2013, 09:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jyka

atreidesheir

Well, They are prepared to supply 100,000 units per month  :o
They look good.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

pickdropper

At under $10 a piece for a wah enclosure, that might be worth a group buy.  I bet you could get a bunch of people willing to buy a few of them.  Shipping cost could be an issue, though.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

BraindeadAudio

I am thinking about buying 2-3000 cases of 1590bb for myself....if you guys all wanna go in and i get em shipped here to austin then mail em all out to you guys from here......they said 4-6 weeks by boat shipping. can knock case cost down to 3.10 a piece if we buy massive quantity...

billstein

Quote from: BraindeadAudio on May 17, 2013, 12:56:55 AM
I am thinking about buying 2-3000 cases of 1590bb for myself....if you guys all wanna go in and i get em shipped here to austin then mail em all out to you guys from here......they said 4-6 weeks by boat shipping. can knock case cost down to 3.10 a piece if we buy massive quantity...

Definitely would be interested.

BraindeadAudio

I want to do like....5-6k cases.

wgc

I'd be interested in a few Wah enclosures or 1590a boxes
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

BraindeadAudio

Let me do some math and check what I can do fund wise on my end...lets try and get a big buy together.
I also now have one of the best paint shops in Texas doing my printing and painting, over 3500 colors to choose from so I can probably set all you up way cheaper than PPP for this, and way higher quality.

Rupert Neve had his stuff done here.

Give me a week or 2 to figure this all out.

Joe

billstein

timbo_93631

That's a lot of freakin enclosures.  At that price I might be able to do orders of raw enclosures 10 at a time, small beans.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

icecycle66

Want some wah enclosures, subbed.

hammerheadmusicman

Want to keep an eye on this. I can feel a run of mojorific wahs in my future!
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

wstimson

Yeah, I'd be in for a few wah shells.  And probably some 125Bs/1590BBs if we were getting those. 

timbo_93631

I could do some wahs too.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

selfdestroyer

I would defiantly be in for 25-30 1590B's