News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mammoth Problems

Started by playpunk, May 15, 2013, 03:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Thought I'd weigh in on this.  I've had 2 out of the ordinary experiences with mammoth. 

The first was when I forgot a couple of items that I wanted to add to my order.  So i emailed them.  My order had already been processed so they sent me the items free of charge.  They went above and beyond and I emailed back and told them how much I appreciated what they'd done. 

The second was not so good.  I ordered 3mm LEDs I received 5mm LEDs.  I ordered 1n34a and 1n270 diodes but received some sort of 1n34a work-a-like and sh270 diodes.  I emailed but never received a response.

Hopefully they resolve their issues.
Matt

playpunk

I got a package with some replacement enclosures today. So I guess it is all fixed.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

playpunk

And they're sending some more stuff my way too? If I just keep my mouth shut maybe they'll just keep sending me enclosures every week or so....  8)
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Emmy

I just got an order from Mammoth with no problems - super fast (to CA) and nothing missing.  I think it is the fastest I've received anything from any seller.

I ordered from Mammoth after reading this thread and felt like I might taking a bit of a risk, so I wanted to update this thread with my experience.  Hopefully they fixed whatever was causing problems before, as they said they would, so others don't have issues. 

3petedt

if you don't mind drilling and painting yourself, "Bitches Love My Switches" sells cases reasonably priced, shrink wrapped and a bare finish that require very little sanding or polishing to get a really smooth surface.  I have used Mammoth and PPP, with no problems, but decided long ago that blank enclosures gave me infinite control over the final design and outcome.