News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Small Clone Clone

Started by marauder, May 09, 2013, 05:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greysun

I'm 100% behind a small clone clone. Something that can fit into a 1590B? Yes. Just... Yes.

marauder

Quote from: jimilee on May 10, 2013, 03:24:24 AM
I'm looking for a chorus for bass,I have an angel now,would this one be a deeper chorus effect?

Just tested it.  It sounds amazing!  I don't think I'm losing any low end with a 4 string.  Turning it off and everything sounds kinda flat.

I can imagine all the real goth bands in the 1980s using it.

jimilee

Quote from: marauder on May 14, 2013, 02:25:26 PM
I'm looking for a chorus for bass,I have an angel now,would this one be a deeper chorus effect?

Just tested it.  It sounds amazing!  I don't think I'm losing any low end with a 4 string.  Turning it off and everything sounds kinda flat.

Hey thanks cleggy, I appreciate that. I will then puck one up. Goth? Genres are so confusing anymore. I find chorus on bass very helpful in a 3 piece band at times to help keep things full. You guys rock!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

juansolo

Quote from: jimilee on May 14, 2013, 04:12:23 PM
Quote from: marauder on May 14, 2013, 02:25:26 PM
Goth? Genres are so confusing anymore.

Sound and vid are out of sync, not that it really matters here. But you get the idea :)

Then again, this fall into that genre just to confuse matters:

Other notables: The Cure, The Cult, The Mission, etc.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

pickdropper

Sister's of Mercy is exactly what came to mind when Cleggy said that.  Specifically, Lucretia my Reflection.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper