Finished my 1st 2 Madbean builds

Started by bcalla, May 06, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aballen

Giantsinbloom

Quote from: TreeSlayer on May 07, 2013, 03:25:26 PM
Quote from: TreeSlayer on May 07, 2013, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: bcalla on May 07, 2013, 02:17:57 PM
Thanks for the compliments, I'm pretty happy with both.

For the Honey Dripper, I had to flatten the terminals on the 9v jack to clear the board.  There is actually a tiny amount of wiggle room in that enclosure.  I originally planned to place the stomp switch a little tighter against the bottom edge to make room for the jacks, but then I thought I might have to twist it 90 degrees to give additional jack clearance.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to share my Inkscape layout, it has crosshairs for the hole locations.

Bob

I am definitely interested! thanks Bob!

Layton
thanks for sharing, Bob! if you need anything, just holler!

LT

Adding a third here. I am building a Honey Dripper soon, and love this layout. Such a beautiful build all around.

das234

Quote from: TreeSlayer on May 07, 2013, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: bcalla on May 07, 2013, 02:17:57 PM
Thanks for the compliments, I'm pretty happy with both.

For the Honey Dripper, I had to flatten the terminals on the 9v jack to clear the board.  There is actually a tiny amount of wiggle room in that enclosure.  I originally planned to place the stomp switch a little tighter against the bottom edge to make room for the jacks, but then I thought I might have to twist it 90 degrees to give additional jack clearance.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to share my Inkscape layout, it has crosshairs for the hole locations.

Bob

I am definitely interested! thanks Bob!

I second that.  The Honeydripper is on my "to-build" list and yours looks great.  If you're willing to share, I could use your layout as a starting point.
Layton