News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Post nr 1000! Thank you all!!

Started by DutchMF, April 25, 2013, 06:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

This is my 1000th (?) post! And that on my birthday! I would like to give a big "Thank You" to all the people out here who've helped me on this great ride! Building my own pedals has given me a very cool outlet for all my frustrations and tonal quirks, allowed me to answer questions I would have otherwise reacted to with a blank look and gave me a whole new experience in guitar sounds! A few people stand out, but I love you all! One of the special ones goes without saying:

Brian, original Bean, all of this wouldn't be here without you, take some time to realize that! I really, really appreciate all you've done to educate us and help us along on the road to tonal bliss/nirvana/heaven!

Of course, there are a whole lot of others who've helped me along the way, I think you know who you are. Thanks so much!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

pryde

Congrats, alot of knowledge gained/learned over 1000 posts  :)

Can you go beyond the "Electron Doctor" status? Many have tried but never lived to tell about it  8)

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

Hippo Birdies Two Ewe!

And congrats on #1000. Now do that 1,000 more times. ;)

raulduke

Nice one dude.

This forum is the mutts nuts for sure!

fendman

Hey Paul, Congrats, & Many happy returns  :)

icecycle66

Now for attention on me!!

At least one of those 1000 posts directly helped me, thank you Dutch.

Haberdasher

good work dutchie!  always nice to see you around 8)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

wolfingsworth

Congrats Dutch! I was pretty excited about #100 so way to go!

nzCdog

billstein

Quote from: DutchMF on April 25, 2013, 06:03:59 PM
Of course, there are a whole lot of others who've helped me along the way, I think you know who you are. Thanks so much!!

Thanks.... Wait... No, I haven't helped you at all, I'm not smart enough at this yet. You've helped me though. Have a great birthday.

whitebread47

Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

Stomptown

alanp

Well done Dutch! (And I bet your 1000 posts have a better signal to noise ratio than mine!)

I expect you to hang around until post 15,000 and beyond, you realise   ;)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jkokura

Quote from: alanp on April 26, 2013, 02:28:14 AM
I expect you to hang around until post 15,000 and beyond, you realise   ;)

Race you.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals