News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Galego Decimator help

Started by jimilee, March 30, 2013, 08:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Just completed my build, and I gave a question. Does anyone know the proper way to bias this board?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

kryoz

The trim is just to get the same volume with the effect on or bypass, so it´s pretty easy, move the trim until you get the same amount of volume on both status.

Hernan.

jimilee

The intefbal trimmer? Where does the outside knob need to be during this? All he way down?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Hangingmonkey

jimilee

Quote from: Hangingmonkey on March 31, 2013, 02:15:12 AM
I had the same query about a yr ago...

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=5453.msg48102#msg48102
That's about what I was thinking,but following the rock it before you box it,I wanted to make sure. It works,so now I guess I need to box it before I bias it. I'm gonna run over the solders with my magnifying glass before I box it though,this was a tough (er) build,lots of small traces. You know the worse part,ever since I replaces all my boss pedals with customs,I really don't have as much noticeable noise except with dirt pedals now. When I started this project I still had several boss pedals on my board.  ;D