Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harbinger with exp pedal?

Started by octa805, March 20, 2013, 02:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

octa805

octa805

Let me try again

The upcoming harbinger project (univibe). Can you make it to be compatible with an expression pedal?

Thanks

hammerheadmusicman

I swear I saw somewhere Brian say he was working on a version that had it..
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

madbean

No, the Harbinger won't have a expression pedal hookup. The Harbinger Two will be a Univibe designed expressly for a wah shell. It will have most of the same design as One, except the speed control will use a vactrol in place of the dual pot control that the classic Univibe requires.

hammerheadmusicman

Sorry for my confusion, I hAd remembered you saying Something about a pedal
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

octa805

octa805

dumb followup question--so when you create Harbinger 2 for the wah it could possibly be boxed and have an exp though correct?

Parra

Sorry to hack this thread and to ask this, but Brian, how is it going with the harbinger2 project? and do you have an ideia of when it will be ready? Cause i've got here a wah shell just waiting for it! =)

madbean

Quote from: octa805 on March 22, 2013, 08:17:14 PM
dumb followup question--so when you create Harbinger 2 for the wah it could possibly be boxed and have an exp though correct?

It depends on the final dimensions of the PCB. It looks like it may be about 2.6x3.5. So, assuming you can fit that in a 1590BB, you will also need to add a jack for the expression control.

madbean

Quote from: Parra on March 23, 2013, 06:12:34 PM
Sorry to hack this thread and to ask this, but Brian, how is it going with the harbinger2 project? and do you have an ideia of when it will be ready? Cause i've got here a wah shell just waiting for it! =)

I don't have much to say about it yet other than the layout is mostly done. I would expect at least another month or so.

Parra

Thanks, was just curious, good luck with it. Guess that it's time to educate myself on some relay switching =) ... you're doing a great job with all the cool stuff you've been putting out! and I have a lot of things to entertain myself with till then.