News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

my 4 in one coming along nicely.

Started by danwelsh, March 13, 2013, 10:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

I'm building this 4 in 1.....big muff pi, r2g2 from guitarpcb and zero point micro and thunderpuss from madbeanpedals, just waiting for knobs, bezels and gotta do the graphic.

jimilee

Man that's gigantic, I'm envious! How do is sound? I guess we'll find out when you enter it huh?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Sweet.  That enclosure looks familiar.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

danwelsh

It sounds pretty awesome  :), the tp and zp micro go really well together, as does the zp,tp, and bmp...but the r2g2 is good by itself or with the delay....gonna add diode clipping to the r2g2 as well maybe if the other little board will fit, if not oh well....now photoshop for a day or so lol

danwelsh

And here's the decal..... what do you guys think?

jimilee

Hoooooollllllyyyy cow man, that's badass,in your building career, how are you ever going to follow that up? That's a lot of pressure.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jabulani Jonny

Oh, now that's just rad.  Like mid-80's, mongoose, D&D rad.  Seriously.  A 4-1 like that is pretty nasty. 
Jonathan

danwelsh

The polished knobs and bezels will be in this week....i'm getting excited now :)..jimilee i don't think i'll ever top it.

danwelsh

Here's the almost finished product  :P

jimilee

Eff yeah! The knobs are gonna be make it or break it time!

DutchMF

Dude!!! You are on a roll here! So looking forward to see this all finished up, gonna be f'n awesome!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

danwelsh

My knobs, bezels and stuff for another build came in today.... i nearly called in sick to finish it lol, tomorrow i'll be complete.

jimilee

danwelsh

I wish jimilee.....im workin nightshift tonight, ill get about 4 hours sleep in the am then ill be right at it... may even do a sound clip tomorrow evening

jimilee

Quote from: danwelsh on March 20, 2013, 02:27:00 AM
I wish jimilee.....im workin nightshift tonight, ill get about 4 hours sleep in the am then ill be right at it... may even do a sound clip tomorrow evening
Don't those bastards know what you're building? This is science dammit!!!