News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Discounts,get your discounts here,discounts!

Started by jimilee, March 11, 2013, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Tayda, it's on like Donkey Kong! 15% Discount Coupon Code : 666444
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

FML

Your Order #125XXX (placed on March 11, 2013 7:09:12 PM ICT)

It seems I always miss it. I guess I will put in a 2ed order of things that would be nice to have or just stock up more on passives. thanks for the heads up.

mysticaxe

Done!  Was waiting for that to stock up on a few "non-essential" parts.

DutchMF

Well, I just discovered a great parts source here in Holland, but Tayda is still nr 1 for stocking up on resistors and caps.... I'll probably put this to good use, thanks Jimi! BTW, by the looks of the pictures and movies you've posted, we could be brothers! Same hair....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

jimilee

Quote from: DutchMF on March 11, 2013, 08:56:36 PM
Well, I just discovered a great parts source here in Holland, but Tayda is still nr 1 for stocking up on resistors and caps.... I'll probably put this to good use, thanks Jimi! BTW, by the looks of the pictures and movies you've posted, we could be brothers! Same hair....

Paul
Excellent, after all, it's all about the hair man. That says you're in a band.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

Yeah, the hair and a nice, old, worn-out leather jacket! But you might not need that, depending on the climate....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

snz728

Tayda is still out of 125B enclosures.  I love those.  I guess I can shoe horn my next two builds into 1590B for a $1 more.

jimilee

Quote from: DutchMF on March 12, 2013, 07:23:17 PM
Yeah, the hair and a nice, old, worn-out leather jacket! But you might not need that, depending on the climate....

Paul
Got them both. Old leather motorcycle jacket! Wife hates them both....

ch1naski

I'm convinced Tayda has someone watching me, and as soon as they see me put an order through, they release the discount code.

I wonder if a tin foil hat would help......
one louder.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: ch1naski on March 12, 2013, 10:34:02 PM
I'm convinced Tayda has someone watching me, and as soon as they see me put an order through, they release the discount code.

I need to wear mine so you can't read my mind since I was thinking the same thing.

jimilee

Quote from: ch1naski on March 12, 2013, 10:34:02 PM

after the last few times, I just put stuff in my cart as I need it, and then wait... Just takes patience.

gordo

Hair is totally over-rated  :(

DO have the beat up leather jacket though.  Had to sell the Harley that went with it last year though.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Dammit man, not the harley! Hair or none at all, no in between is where it's at.

jkokura

Saved a whole 4.26 tonight.

That was almost the 1590B I got.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals