News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Run Off Groove Omega

Started by davent, February 20, 2013, 02:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

Hello,
Posted a picture of the PCB for this in another thread the other day but didn't finish wiring it up until today so to complete the circle here goes.

Just a simple ROG Omega with a Geofex polarity protection set up, 3904/3906 transistors and few other bits.

Take care,
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

stecykmi

whoa whoa whoa, that's a work of art.

midwayfair

WOW. That enclosure is absolutely amazing. Always good to see a ROG circuit, too. :)

gordo

I'm sorry but there's no way I could plant my smelly foot on such an insanely nice piece of artwork.  Right about the time I think builds just can't get even cooler...

Nicely done.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

murdog47

Looks like something Trent Reznor would have on his pedalboard!

Jabulani Jonny

Dude, how the...??   I mean... really.  How do you even make an enclosure look like that?  Has it been sitting at the bottom of Lake Erie for 10 years? 
Jonathan

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jkokura

That finish is EPIC. I'm so impressed by that.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lincolnic

This is so, so good. Please tell us how you made it!

neiloler

Seriously, how did you do that? That's amazing! I...just amazing. Just simply amazing.
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

Stomptown

Yes! Please do tell! What an awesome job you've done on this!  :o :o :o

Ettore_M

Yeah, Dave! Once again, that's awesome! Jaw-dropping! You did it again! ;) But how? How was this finish made?

Hector

" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

danwelsh

When i see stuff like that....makes me wanna hide my pedal haha......awesome man

juansolo

LOVE the enclosure!. That is awesome.  8)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk