News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Guitar PCB

Started by jimilee, February 18, 2013, 04:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Hey is gpcb down for anyone else? I hope everything is ok,some got access to call him and find out if things are well?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Haberdasher

hmm, working for me no problem.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

whitebread47

I'm not able to connect to the site, but I got a shipping notification on some boards I bought over the weekend, so I take it the interwebz is just being a jerk to some of us.
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

Haberdasher

Whoops, the page I went to may have just been cached in my machine.  I just tried connecting in a different browser and it was a no-go.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jimilee

Quote from: whitebread47 on February 18, 2013, 05:06:49 PM
I'm not able to connect to the site, but I got a shipping notification on some boards I bought over the weekend, so I take it the interwebz is just being a jerk to some of us.
I didn't order anything,I was following a thread over there.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

culturejam

I highly recommend this site in situations like this:
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

danwelsh

Yup, i can't access it either  :'(

whitebread47

Quote from: culturejam on February 18, 2013, 08:29:50 PM
I highly recommend this site in situations like this:
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Bookmarked.  That's a neat deal.
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

marmaliser

Expect spam emails shortly requesting everyone to pay 10. Cents towards hosting fees

apollo

lol, buddy can you spare a dime.