News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Unfinished Business - A picture thread.

Started by eldanko, February 08, 2013, 04:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Ooooh a Pitch Pirate! More mad than a Clari(not)?
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

monkeyssj1

Hangingmonkey

Quote from: juansolo on February 09, 2013, 10:02:28 AM
Ooooh a Pitch Pirate! More mad than a Clari(not)?
Dont know yet, ive had some crazy sounds out of the clarinot but havent got the pitch pirate working yet. Was going to troubleshoot it but got distracted by Brians recent releases...

Hangingmonkey

The plastic box is full of failed projects and circuits i deemed not worthy of boxing. Mainly use it to scavenge for parts whem im running short.

madbean

I'm gonna snap a pic of my on-boxed stuff today. It is shameful.

juansolo

Quote from: Hangingmonkey on February 09, 2013, 02:48:32 PM
The plastic box is full of failed projects and circuits i deemed not worthy of boxing. Mainly use it to scavenge for parts whem im running short.

Ah, the box of shame ;)

jkokura

Sorting some stuff as to sell it, here's a look at some of what I have.

I think there's 30 on the desk there. I might have somewhere between 5 and 10 more than that around.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

juansolo

JK takes the lead. But the favourite has yet to play his hand... Can bean find a lens with a wide enough angle?

danwelsh

DuctTapeRiot

Here is my mess. I count 32 (i think there is 33 boards there but one is a child board for a Nintendar.

DutchMF

This is my unfinished business.... Not as extreme as some of you other guys, but relative to the amount of pedals I actually finish....

I counted 21, and I'm quite positive I still have another Green Bean and another Porkbarrel (MN3007 version), but couldn't find these (!,  ::)) at the time of taking this picture. Then there also is a Mudbunny that I'm still experimenting with.....

Some of these, like the Wolfshirt or Boneyard were actually boxed once, but taken out for some reason or other...... Must say I do like this thread!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"