News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Clari (not)

Started by Mr. L, February 07, 2013, 08:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. L

Here is a Clai (not) it is my first vero project.  I found the Layout here: http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/mid-fi-electronics-clarinot.html

I found this tin at Kmart, they had all sorts of different candies, it was $3.50 plus I got to eat all the M&M's while I built the pedal.

The wiring is a little messy, but I needed to allow for the lid to open

Here is the LDR roll I made, works like a charm.  Next I want to try to tackle one of Jon's perf board projects.  I am finishing a Lowrider right now I will put in the contest, I am not as good as most of you guys but it is a lot of fun trying to be.  ;D
Mike

Stomptown

Very cool build! The different colored knobs are a nice touch!! What happens when you turn the green knob?  :D

midwayfair

As always, bonus points for using a non-traditional enclosure. And considering how it had to be mounted, I think the wiring is just fine as far as tidiness.

icecycle66

That's cool man. I love seeing stuff you don't see anywhere else.

bigrigg

That enclosure is super cool.  However, I do prefer my M&M's with peanuts so I can only give you a score of 9.5

icecycle66

Yeah, wiring gets super messywhen you have to account for opening and closing these hinged boxes.

Mr. L

Thanks guys, Yes I prefer peanuts as well, but my son is allergic.  :-\
I have built two other pedals in tins, and the wiring is always the hardest part.  I started using them to save money on enclosures, money is tight right now.  During the Christmas sale I bought a lot of blems from Mammoth, those will be my next five enclosures...maybe.  ;D
Mike

nzCdog

haha... look great, well done getting it in there and usable!