News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Illuminated toggles!

Started by ch1naski, February 04, 2013, 05:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuctTapeRiot

Probably can wait another couple of hours (say 10pm pst), if people are interested please PM me with the product numbers and quantities?? I will also need to get paypaled tonight as well. The Allied site gives an idea of price, and of course I will have to tack on the shipping costs.

cajone5

I might bite the bullet -- gotta think of some builds they'd be good for.  i can think of at least one off the top of my head where i'd be able to use a lit DPDT on-on or on-off-on

Let me know when you'd need the info by.  Would be great to get a (slightly) discounted price for a group buy  :D

ch1naski

Quote from: DuctTapeRiot on February 28, 2013, 03:10:06 AM
Probably can wait another couple of hours (say 10pm pst), if people are interested please PM me with the product numbers and quantities?? I will also need to get paypaled tonight as well. The Allied site gives an idea of price, and of course I will have to tack on the shipping costs.
Crap, I'm just now seeing this?
Dang, DTR, you really went to work on this!
Did you already order? I'll be happy to throw in for a few.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

ch1naski

Mouser has a few of these in stock, but they are gold terminal and not cheap.
For instance, dpdt large size, gold contact solder lug, sync led, is $13.
one louder.

DuctTapeRiot

My lazyness your gain!! Havent sent the email yet so cajone and ch1naski if you want someet me know asap with the exact model numbers.

Ch1naski, the synchronous led ones are not going to be much good for us, the isolated led ones are the ones we need.

ch1naski

Count me out. Just took my car to the shop, otherwise known as the cash vacuum. Goodbye, tax refund...:(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

cajone5

Quote from: DuctTapeRiot on February 28, 2013, 04:25:14 PM
My lazyness your gain!! Havent sent the email yet so cajone and ch1naski if you want someet me know asap with the exact model numbers.

Ch1naski, the synchronous led ones are not going to be much good for us, the isolated led ones are the ones we need.

Sorry -- just saw this -- PM coming your way