News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Victorinox

Started by pickdropper, January 29, 2013, 02:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

I decided to make a 3 in 1 of some of my most used circuits so that I could have one standard sized pedal that I could carry around with me to do most of what I actually need.

This is my Swiss Army Pedal, which has a Screwdriver + Shoot the Moon + Deep Blue Delay.  I love them  all.  :-)

The Germanium in the Screwdriver is from CJ and sounds great.  I am going to try a few others in there out of curiosity, but it can only get better from here.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

hammerheadmusicman

This is serious! YOu're churning out some great stuff at the moment!

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

chordball

:o :o

That's the cleanest 3 in 1 I've ever seen! Excellent work man.

midwayfair

Quote from: chordball on January 29, 2013, 02:13:38 PM
That's the cleanest 3 in 1 I've ever seen! Excellent work man.

+1. This is cleaner than many 1-in-1s.  :o

Also, I love the simplicity of the red cross logo on a pedal that's a self-contained grab and go pedalboard.

plesur

Great Swiss Army theme, really nice looking pedal.

Cortexturizer

This...is awesome. Fantastic work dude. I'd love to try it. If I were to build a personal go to gig 3in1, I'd go with a fuzz face [maybe Lunar Module which is essentially the same topology as a Screwdriver], then I'd do a phaser of some kind, and in the end, the third one, would be the aqua puss. My god, I have to make it.
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

madbean

My god, you are just KILLING! That is so clean and cool looking. And, a great mix of circuits. You have won the internet for today :)

JakeFuzz

That is one of the coolest DIY pedals I have ever seen. Excellent work. I love that graphic. Those shiny aluminum knobs do make it look like a Swiss army knife.

marmaliser

Amazing. only let down by the lack of a can opener  :P

eldanko

Un-freakin-real. When you gonna start a company and take over the world?
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

pickdropper

Thanks for the kind words guys.

As far as the wiring goes, lets just say that it took a while.   With all the 9mm pots in there and the tight spacing, I had to keep the wire lengths real short.  I was verifying two of the PCBs at the same time, so I had to build it in stages a bit.
Function f(x)

pickdropper

Quote from: Cortexturizer on January 29, 2013, 03:03:29 PM
This...is awesome. Fantastic work dude. I'd love to try it. If I were to build a personal go to gig 3in1, I'd go with a fuzz face [maybe Lunar Module which is essentially the same topology as a Screwdriver], then I'd do a phaser of some kind, and in the end, the third one, would be the aqua puss. My god, I have to make it.

That actually sounds like another build I am working on.  It has a Lunar Module, Phase 90, Reverb and MultiPlex delay.  With 5 footswitches, it had to be in a very large enclosure to be usable.
Function f(x)

pickdropper

Quote from: marmaliser on January 29, 2013, 04:01:02 PM
Amazing. only let down by the lack of a can opener  :P

True, but at least it has a screwdriver.  :-)
Function f(x)

raulduke

This is just made of win.

Really nice build dude  :o

Haberdasher

that's just sick dave.  you win.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS