News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Midway Fair's PCB feeler

Started by midwayfair, January 27, 2013, 04:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

midwayfair

The Fallstaff prototype boards have arrived and are verified!

Stomptown

hey Jon, I'll take a hamlet and a booster...

jubal81

I'll take a boost and a clipper ship.

Hello. My name is Jason and I'm a delay hater. There, I said it.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

GermanCdn

Quote from: jubal81 on February 09, 2013, 03:35:58 PM
I'll take a boost and a clipper ship.

Hello. My name is Jason and I'm a delay hater. There, I said it.

I'm pretty sure that last line is heresy....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jimilee

I too would like a delay I too would like a delay I too would like a delay I too would like a delay
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

fendman

Yes..  count me in for a delay, thanks jon

Mike

midwayfair

Quote from: jimilee on February 11, 2013, 11:09:57 PM
I too would like a delay I too would like a delay I too would like a delay I too would like a delay

You said that on page 1! Hehe.

Srsly, though, the delays are been ordered and will be here soon enough.

jimilee

Quote from: midwayfair on February 11, 2013, 11:23:55 PM
Quote from: jimilee on February 11, 2013, 11:09:57 PM

You said that on page 1! Hehe.

Srsly, though, the delays are been ordered and will be here soon enough.
Wow, I'm a corn ball I suppose. I feel like I'm planning to cheat on you when I buy beans delay machine next btw.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bret608

The Clipper Ship appeals to me a lot as I like the whole concept of the circuit. I still need a Bearhug board too! Between Brian, Jacob, Josh, and now you, it is really easy to be drowning in builds around here. What a great feeling...

I do love the sound and the concept on the Hamlet...it reminds me a lot of my EQD Disaster Transport!