News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

So the new Tayda coupon code is up!!!

Started by jimilee, January 20, 2013, 08:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

933666 it's on their facebook page,so there's that.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

stecykmi

hammerheadmusicman

Gets you 15% off your order, except the shipping cost. Just had one order arrive the other day, as another one in the post en route, but I may have to orde some more Stuff I need, just to get the money off! Do you guys know if they sell the footswitches? Am I just being a tool and not seeing them?

I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

wgc

Love tayda

The foot switches are in Electromechanical under stomp switch
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

hammerheadmusicman

I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

juansolo

Just used it, smashing.

Quite amusing. £110 came in yesterday from a couple of pedals. £125 went out today for more parts (there'll be another £30 when Farnell sort out my credit note...). I really should charge more ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

bigmufffuzzwizz

Been waiting for this one..missed the last one sleeping on it. But of course they are sold out of all the knobs and 1/4'' jacks I wanted..
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimilee

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on January 21, 2013, 08:44:36 PM
Been waiting for this one..missed the last one sleeping on it. But of course they are sold out of all the knobs and 1/4'' jacks I wanted..
Right,they seem to always be out of the good jacks,and the cheap one are just that. I love the clear chicken head knobs. I wish they'd get some decent metal knobs too.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GermanCdn

Don't hate on all their jacks, the Neutrik style PCB mount ones are actually pretty decent, in fact are a lot better than the new ones they got in (the solder lug neutrik style have a shitty internally mounted nut.  The new enclosed ones are pretty nice, but the nuts are also shit on them).

The new aluminum knobs rule, which is why there are no more....

Also of not is they have the momentarys in stock for $1.99.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jimilee

Quote from: GermanCdn on January 21, 2013, 11:02:13 PM
Don't hate on all their jacks, the Neutrik style PCB mount ones are actually pretty decent

Also of not is they have the momentarys in stock for $1.99.
Nope,just the cheapest ones are the hate receivers

fendman

Hey Jimilee thanks fella for the heads up on Tayda, you just saved me $11.57 with the coupon....but it cost me $73 lol...
I just love Tayda :)