News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

geeze louise...(new tc electronic)

Started by jtn191, January 09, 2013, 02:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aballen

It says true bypass, but that same footswitch controls the functions... wouldn't it have to be a buffered bypass?

oldhousescott

It could be a logic controlled relay and still be "true bypass".

nzCdog

madbean

Quote from: oldhousescott on January 09, 2013, 06:23:01 PM
It could be a logic controlled relay and still be "true bypass".

Yep, my thought exactly.

hammerheadmusicman

Yeah, that switching looks better, the flashback one is a bit fiinicky at times..

this loks interesting though. TC make some killer stuff, nothing too flash but sturdy and good sounding.. The flashback is a good 'small package/lots of tonal options' pedal.

george
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

Micpoc

jkokura

Finally watched the video. Aside from it being in a 1590a, it's pretty awesome seeming.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jeffaroo

Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

patrickbrose

British Pounds, typically 1.5% of US currency, so 105 Pounds would be about $150, but, in reality, we get things cheaper, so I would guess closer to $120. But as TC pricing indicates, it will more likely be $89. See the Polytune mini as an example.
-P

stecykmi

i wonder how much it's gonna be in Canada. this might be something to add to my wishlist...

last pedal i just had to have was the EHX freeze, another "creativity tool" pedal, haha.

mandrewbot3k

looks killer.

A second bonus, it would be nice to throw in the beginning of your chain too to play with amp and pedal settings where you could set your guitar down and fiddle.
Andrew

(Formerly roflcopter)

DutchMF

Quote from: jkokura on January 10, 2013, 12:25:01 AM
Finally watched the video. Aside from it being in a 1590a, it's pretty awesome seeming.

Jacob

LOL! I'm with you on that Jacob, my feet are to big!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

hammerheadmusicman

Get with the miniture pedal program Paul!  Just bought some of those tiny boards from Jim for big muffs and the Apis. it's all about the baby pedals!
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

DutchMF

I don't mind building them, it's using them that goes horribly wrong.........
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"