News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

hi everyone. new here.

Started by carbonfreeze, April 29, 2010, 04:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carbonfreeze

Hi there, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I usually hang out at Barry's site, and the BYOC site, but I just bought a couple of boards from here, and I'll probably be posting a little over here when they arrive and I get started on them.

I'm pretty new to pedal building, and have done about 4 now. I have a couple in the works, and a few on the way from madbean and Barry (My7of9, guitarpcb.com).

Looking forward to getting to know some of you that I haven't seen elsewhere, and learn along the way!

thanks,
Stephen

madbean

Welcome, Stephen.

Barry has some really nice stuff at good prices, and his site is also a good resource for projects. Actually, he told me he started doing PCB's again because I took too long to respond to his emails, ha ha!

Feel free to ask questions, post your builds (from anywhere, not just my stuff) and kick the tires around here.

Brian

CRBMoA

Welcome, CF,

We hang in the same places, and know the same guys, and they are good guys.

Moving from kits to boards is a learning experience, don't be shy about asking for help.

I may never need to learn how to etch if Brian and Barry keep up the pace!
;D

irmcdermott

Quote from: CRBMoA on April 30, 2010, 04:52:47 PM
Welcome, CF,

We hang in the same places, and know the same guys, and they are good guys.

Moving from kits to boards is a learning experience, don't be shy about asking for help.

I may never need to learn how to etch if Brian and Barry keep up the pace!
;D

i also want to point out how awesome Brian is to be including PCB artwork in the project files for those of us who like etching their own boards. my mind almost exploded when i saw he was starting to do that.  ;D thanks for being awesome brian

JohnnyG

nick

I'm going to jump on the back of this thread, rather than starting a new one, just to say hello & thanks (Madbean) for a great site.
I'm a bassplayer, been building pedals on & off for about twenty years now.
Finished off a Faultline, nice PCB BTW, bassplayer friend likes it so much he's got it!
Gotta make another!  ::)

Cheers
Nick

eniacmike

welcome! glad to see new people coming over here. Looking forward to seeing everybodies projects.