News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Smoothie

Started by jimilee, January 01, 2013, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Here is my smoothie,there are many like it,but this one is mine.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

Nice one dude, liking the artwork! How do you like the sound? I got one almost ready to box up, so I'm curious!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

jimilee

Quote from: DutchMF on January 01, 2013, 08:31:45 PM
Nice one dude, liking the artwork! How do you like the sound? I got one almost ready to box up, so I'm curious!

Paul
It sound great for guitar,not so much with bass. I have a few ideas for that though. I have ben playing the song Black for about 3 days now,it has kind of a weepy type of lightning strikes sound as well.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

Quote from: jimilee on January 01, 2013, 08:34:38 PM

Paul
It sound great for guitar,not so much with bass. I have a few ideas for that though. I have ben playing the song Black for about 3 days now,it has kind of a weepy type of lightning strikes sound as well.

As in Black by Pearl Jam? Saw them 2 nights in a row last year, had something to do with work, they rocked!! You a bass player? Maybe you have some tips on effects I can build for the bass player in my band? He's also one of my best mates and I'd like to give  him a pedal he'll really love. Thanks in advance!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

mshuptar

That graphic is awesome!

jimilee

Quote from: mshuptar on January 01, 2013, 09:08:29 PM
That graphic is awesome!
Thank you,I lifted it off of someone here honestly,I thought it was way cool and needed to be on a pedal. :P

icecycle66

Where is the speed control?

jimilee

Quote from: DutchMF on January 01, 2013, 08:51:42 PM
Quote from: jimilee on January 01, 2013, 08:34:38 PM

Paul

As in Black by Pearl Jam? Saw them 2 nights in a row last year, had something to do with work, they rocked!! You a bass player? Maybe you have some tips on effects I can build for the bass player in my band? He's also one of my best mates and I'd like to give  him a pedal he'll really love. Thanks in advance!

Yes I am,I like the bluesbreaker I just built for distortion,the cave dweller,a wah pedal,chorus is good,I'm going to build an auto wah also. Trying to get that old 70's funk wah sound. Also a paramix from gpcb is in the works. Still my favorite compressor is an optical from BYOC,but I'm sure there are others around.

jimilee

Speed knob is on the side and here are the guts man.

studiodunn

Yeah, that graphic is awesome!

nzCdog

Great job!  Love the graphic too 8)