News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Merry Xmas to You All!

Started by Vallhagen, December 24, 2012, 07:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallhagen

Hi guys.

I wanna thank you for being a great, helpful, informative and fun bunch of people!

I haven't posted much here the last weeks, and havent boxed up much stuff either, as i have been very busy with other december-related stuff.

This place surely have some impact: I "borrowed" the beautiful PIF tradition from here and used it as a farewell gift to my former colleagues as i now leave my job to go on with a new job in january.

As i type, the snow is falling outside my window to secure a white snowy christmas (we celebrate today, the 24th) here in sweden.

I wish you all, mr Madbean and everyone, a very merry Christmas!

Cheers!
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

alanp

No snow here! It hit 28 degrees, FAR too hot for my taste. I prefer a nice mild 12 degrees. But Christmas is always shorts and singlet weather.

Have a good one, everybody!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

the3secondrule

It's 2.01am, dec 25th, in New Zealand, and I have no idea why I am still await

Merry Christmas all! I hope you get to spend the day with the people you love

J

"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

wolfingsworth

Merry christmas to all of you! Rarely do we have snow on Christmas here in the Pacific Northwest, but we mske the best of the indoors when it's raining :) Hope everyone has a nice day with loved ones!

hammerheadmusicman

Well, i'm in England, and it has done nothing but rain all day (xmas eve). Not xmassy at all ;)

Have a good one everyone.. hope you get the guitar toys you're after ;)

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

jeffaroo

Merry Xmas to all my soldering buddies and the family. and may the upcoming year be better than the last. Keep on rock'n
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

DutchMF

Vallhagen, I totally second the first line of your post!! Merry Christmas to all of you from Luxembourg, where I'll be celebrating it together with my wife. Away from all the parties, but with a lot of good food, good wine & beer, and most importantly, each other! Enjoy the holidays and all the best for 2013!

Prettige Kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

electricstorm

Merry Christmas (Christmas Eve here in the States) to everyone and have a Happy New Year!!  I have enjoyed the projects everyone has shared and would like to thank you all for sharing. This is such a great community with lots of knowledgeable people.

I do hope the New Year will be better for everyone.

Jim
ElectricStorm

No current affiliations

Lovetone Flanger  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v4twi2sbs0l5p7/1Ep9NbRE2T

atreidesheir

It has been a good year in madbean land.  They are all good if you get to look back. 
Merry XMAS and Happy New Year to everyone. 
Peace on Earth and Good Tone.

Christmas in Luxemboug sounds wonderful.  One of the few places to visit on our wish list we have not seen. 
My wife thanks you all for keeping me occupied.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

juansolo

Be excellent to each other and party on dudes. 8)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

aballen

gordo

Merry Christmas everyone.  I played a couple of services tonight centered around the tune "Paradise" by Coldplay. My old beater strat thru a bunch of madbeans and into a cranked but clean Vox Night Train. Total bliss!!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

DutchMF

Quote from: atreidesheir on December 24, 2012, 10:18:04 PM
Christmas in Luxemboug sounds wonderful.  One of the few places to visit on our wish list we have not seen. 

Well, it is a beautiful place with friendly people, who, suprisingly, speak pretty good Dutch! Not that that is of any help to you.... Sadly, the weather is crap, but we came prepared with books and Gluhwein!

Cheers dudes!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

madbean

Merry Christmas from Tennessee! Hope you all have a pleasant and relaxing day with your family and friends.

PS: My wife gave me a Hercules 3-guitar folding stand and a carrying case. I love it!

hammerheadmusicman

Happy Xmas Brian! That Hercules triple stand is the bomb, need me one of those!
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..