News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Britsih Blues Overdrive

Started by jimilee, December 23, 2012, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a BYOC pedal,the British Blues Overdrive. I'm really digging it. You can't tell it,but the LED is actually under the waterslide,my attempt at a hidden LED. The inside is a lot cleaner, feel pretty good about this one.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

hammerheadmusicman

That looks slick man! Is it a Marshall Blues Breaker Clone? I'm feeling some of those hidden LEDs in my near future ;)

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

wolfingsworth

This is an excellent build! Those clear chicken heads are so choice. Congrats!

jimilee

Quote from: hammerheadmusicman on December 23, 2012, 07:49:13 PM
That looks slick man! Is it a Marshall Blues Breaker Clone? I'm feeling some of those hidden LEDs in my near future ;)

George
Yep sure is, sounds great. I gotta try a fabric finish with a hidden led next.

Quote from: wolfingsworth on December 23, 2012, 09:57:35 PM
This is an excellent build! Those clear chicken heads are so choice. Congrats!

Thanks man, I bought them on Tayda on a whim, had no Idea at the time what is was gonna do with them.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Stomptown

[/quote]
What a great idea!

Stomptown

Quote from: jimilee on December 23, 2012, 10:32:39 PM

What a great idea! I really need to try the fabric thing myself. Great looking pedal man! I love the classic British design...

hammerheadmusicman

What's the fabric thing? I am intrigued!

George

Stomptown

hammerheadmusicman

Shit me that is cool! I'd never get I to look like that though, it would be no where near that neat!

G

Stomptown

Quote from: hammerheadmusicman on December 25, 2012, 08:01:57 AM
Shit me that is cool! I'd never get I to look like that though, it would be no where near that neat!

G

Yeah it looks pretty difficult! It would also be cool to use tolex instead of fabric (the stuff they apholster amps with)

hammerheadmusicman

I have some Mesa style tolex, and one of my guitar students mums owns an arts an crafts shop, might see if she'll cover one for me!

G

nzCdog

Great pedal!  The union jack has a superb design aesthetic, always been a fan of that flag