News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I have my moments, +1 XMAS

Started by atreidesheir, December 23, 2012, 02:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atreidesheir

I had an innovative moment today.  write that down.

My 3 yr old was going to the mall to see Santa today.   HE STILL BELIEVES!

I had the idea to send my wife to a dept store with my son, and I went to Toys R US, bought two boxes of dinosaurs, and went to stand in  line for santa myself.  I reached Santa and gave him the boxes of dinosaurs and asked him and his photographer to give them to the little boy coming in a few minutes with me and gave them his name and told them he asked for teenage mutant ninja turtles and is being whiny.  I also bought a nice package of photos of course.
And I bring the boy to Santa, the Jolly old Elf says "hello Hayden.  You know you have to stop whining to stay on the good list.  The elves are wrapping some TMNTs for you and I have something special for you."  Out comes the dinosaurs.  My son is mesmerized, awed and ecstatic.  and now he will believe in Santa for a couple more years.  He believes in the magic of Santa.  And so do I again.

Thank you Santa.
love, charles (and Hayden)

Thanks to everyone who bought some items to help fund Xmas during my money crunch this month.  We are surviving and the worst is over.  And those are some freakin sweet dinosaurs.  +1 byoc, madbean and dyi community.  good jerb, my friends.  I owe you.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.