News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Take a guess

Started by jeffaroo, December 07, 2012, 07:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Quote from: icecycle66 on December 07, 2012, 07:49:34 PM
Now I want a bunch of lawn ornament pedals.

I would like to be on stage kicking the shit out of flamingos and gnomes, twisting the eyeballs Santa Clause, and stomping on fake rocks to get my sounds.

This! I want this!!!!

Paul

(especially the kicking gnomes part....)
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GermanCdn

Quote from: jeffaroo on December 07, 2012, 06:33:47 PM
This was one of those poly-resin yard statues. the old dremmel hacked away at it quite nicely. very carefully cut the shell off to do the build. Now the shell is held in place with velcro. The main reason i did this is because i hate to fork out the shipping expense on the cast aluminum and i really hate the radio shack boxes. The next time you place a order look at shipping before you add a box, then add the box.  :o my shipping jumped $6.00 for a $5.50 box ! Im starting to look at crap in the thrift stores / antique stores to see what I can do my next build in

Yeah, shipping on enclosures is a pain.  If you're not hung up on finished enclosures, buy the bare ones from Tayda when they have the 15% off sales (like they do right now); generally the discount more than covers the shipping costs, so essentially you get it for free. 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.