pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

ch1naski

Quote from: icecycle66 on December 16, 2012, 05:50:20 PM
JMK is a dude.
Also known as jkokura or Jacob.

Madbean forum: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?board=26.0

My favorite build of 2012?

All of them! ;D

This is my first year of building.  If I had to pick it would either be my first, a Macheen, or my minis (because they were hard).
thanks.

I hope to have many posts in this thread next year. :-*

Don't try. d3rpalicious.
one louder.

kinski

Hmmm...favorite builds of 2012:

1590a DAM Drag N' Fly
1590a Skreddy Lunar Module Deluxe
1590a Rothwell Love Squeeze Compressor
1590a Astro-Tone Fuzz (surprisingly, my favorite low gainer I've ever played).
Bigfoot Magnavibe

Failures of 2012:

Madbean Warhead
Escobedo Ugly Face

Looking forward to:

1590a Madbean Smoothie w/ vibe and blend mods (in the mail!)
1590a Madbean Zero Point Mini Delay!

GrindCustoms

Top Bean Builts in order:

Smoothie, other than delay.......i'm a phaser whore and i like every aspects of this layout.

KingSlayer, i did'nt boxed it and simply bought it............to ear! And this should have been the new Klon, Finnegan did'nt hired the right people ;)

1776 Effect:

The MultiPlex, not boxed yet......waiting for other layout to be released to complete that project.

Such a nice DIY project.

JMK PCB:

Not an effect........the Tiny Tester, i use that thing many time in a week, to test or bias modulation effects and do pedal «break-in». For probing too, the little tool that i needed.

Other Designer:

SJ Effects............well........pretty much all Raulduke projects are killer, but the 3 band Eq and PlexiDrive where my favorites.

EffDub Design:
Neptune Delay.......still have bunch of fun with that pedal.
Shoot The Moon Trem, the effect that hooked me to Drone sounds and other sci-fi textures.

Codtones «The Third Nut» Germanium Booster, super simple, polarity reversal on board, really let you hear the trannie, got TONS of output when used with 130hfe and more Ge's.........it's killer, Bacon in a Box!

Favorite Vero is i think..........the Engineer Thumb and LoveSqueeze. Been into comps a lot lately, and these 2 just shined through the pack.

EPIC FAIL:

Often FX 1590A Klone...........it was working and then it stopped once boxed, tried to get that thing working for 3 days.........and thrown it in the drawer of fail.........while being totally pissed off.... >:(

Builts i'm the most proud of:

3in1 1590A, OKF-GreenRinger-CleanBoost, all with standard size components, open jacks, 16mm pots, never thought i could do it.......but i have. :)

FireFly 1 watt tube amp project. First amp built, still have some fine tuning to do on it, but doing this was personally rewarding.

Master Of Drive, Klone-OCD-BBOD, biggest pedal project i've done yet.....

Plans for 2013:

MB SDX Delay project so i can box other projects that are going with it.

Finish some BBD combos that i've been working on for a while.

And finally......i hope that i will be able to finish the build of my SLO100 Clone.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

spaceboss

D-Bag Deluxe, first by far.

Cherry Bomb, second.

guitarpcb Klon Clone, third.

BYOC Divided Octave, fourth.

Totally bitchin' pedals.