News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mammoth Black Friday Sale

Started by GermanCdn, November 23, 2012, 11:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

Wicked deals on at Mammoth this weekend.  25% off enclosures (including blems and wahs), switches, and other goodies, plus free shipping (even to Canada - that almost never happens, lol). 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

irmcdermott

Yeah. Stocked up on some enclosures and rotaries.

DutchMF

Damn, just worked out what to buy where and then this comes along.....
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Vallhagen

Quote from: GermanCdn on November 23, 2012, 11:51:52 PM
(even to Canada - that almost never happens, lol). 

...and to europe? I have to check this out. Thanx.
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

djaaz

Yes. To Europe as well.
I ordered some blemished. Who knows what to expect in terms of drilled enclosures?

GhostofJohnToad

Just watch out, they raised some prices just for the event.  The blue stomp switches were 2.45 ISD and I now see they are like 3.80 usd.  Unless the changed again.

GhostofJohnToad

usd not ISD.  Stupid spell check.

gtr2

I haven't bought anything in more than a year from them.  I was just never happy with the enclosure finishing.  I gave them another shot as it was a pretty good deal.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

bigmufffuzzwizz

Thanks for the heads up. Wah enclosures 25% off sounds like a good deal to me  ;D
Not to subvert attention but also Tayda is doing a sale this weekend. Time to stock up a few upcoming projects!!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

timbo_93631

One thing is that the regular 3PDT's were $2.45 when the sale started but are now back up to $3.85,  the "Pro" version with the teal plastic was $3.53, but is now $4.23.  So double check to make sure your "deal" is a deal.  Of course the free shipping is the huge savings.  I stocked up on enclosures because 3 1590b's is always over $10 to ship thought it comes in the $5 flat rate box, and it was nice to get some of that back.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

gtr2

That seems sketchy...  Glad I didn't buy much else but enclosures, knobs, and potentiometers.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

GermanCdn

Quote from: djaaz on November 24, 2012, 10:14:01 AM
Yes. To Europe as well.
I ordered some blemished. Who knows what to expect in terms of drilled enclosures?

I've ordered some of the blems before,  they are useable and usually pretty decent.   There are some sets listed which aren't drilled.   Sometimes the lids don't match, but 5 125 for 14 bucks and free shipping isn't much of a gamble.   The PPP blems are also coming mismatched now for what it's worth.

I didn't buy any of the 3pdt because they're cheaper on ebay anyway.

And I ordered from tayda yesterday too, checked for a coupon before, wasn't there, ordered,  and coupon showed up ten minutes later.....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jkokura

The one thing I get consistently from Mammoth is Pots. But I buy 100+ at a time, so it usually works out to be a good deal. There are a few values missing, but I can get all the PCB mount pots I need there.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Parra

thanks for the tip, really good deals in the enclosures, and with no shipping charges, but i'm in europe, more specifically in Portugal and i'm just a bit concern about paying customs dutys ( or alfandegary taxes). If anyone here from this side of the sea have ordered from them i'll be gratefull for the information!

Thanks, to Brian and for everyone lurking this forum.

Nuno

GermanCdn

You'll get billed for the VAT when the package arrives, there's no way around that.   Had the same problem when I lived in Germany.