News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What do you want hear?

Started by madbean, November 25, 2010, 12:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Okay, the family is away this week. I'm going to crank out some massively loud soundclips with my AC15. Which projects do you guys want to hear? I'll do the Sunking for sure. Not everything is boxed up, but I can still do it from my testing rig, if necessary.

eniacmike

dinky drive - really interested to hear this because I have never heard it (there isn't a commercial pedal like it)

biovator/slapchop - I am more interested in how you would use a pedal like this. I just think parked wah, but I know there is more to it than that.

darkside - this pedal seems like alot of work but it would be cool to hear.

and SUNKING.

also if you have different neutrinos to do a side by side that would be cool like burst vs black

mjcyates

Mysterioso and Yellow Shark. Please :)

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

CRBMoA

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

CK1

Your version of the Suhr Riot (can't remember what you were calling it) would be sweet!

Haberdasher

mysterioso
sunking
yellowshark
I've been kind of curious what the Bloviator sounds like

edit:  snarkdoodle also
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

pauloman80

--------------------------------------------------
Regards,
pauloman80

madbean

madbean

Quote from: jkokura on November 25, 2010, 02:22:38 AM
All of them.

Jacob

I don't think I can record samples for 50 projects in one sitting....but there's always Meth.

rowland1

crashguitar

Dinky Drive
Mysterioso
Fat Pants

jkokura

Quote from: madbean on November 25, 2010, 03:12:54 AM
Quote from: jkokura on November 25, 2010, 02:22:38 AM
All of them.

Jacob

I don't think I can record samples for 50 projects in one sitting....but there's always Meth.

Let's do the math...

10 minutes to record each selection, x 50 pedals equals 500 minutes or 8.33333333333 hours just for the recording.

Yeah, you're right, that's asking a lot...

I'd rather you put out new documents anyway, so I guess I'm alright if you do half of them.

I'd like to hear the newest pedals the most, the obscure ones. I can hear Klons and fuzz faces on YouTube all day long, but some of the more obscure or uncommon clones would be good to have up.

Someone said comparisons of different 'versions' of the eternity, I'd add the muff. A comparison of the darkside to a muff would be good too. I think the darkside might be an upcoming build after I get my mudbunny built.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

CRBMoA

In all seriousness, I'd listen to a Slap Chop demo.

Happy Thanksgiving!