News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Totally Epic Klon Thread of Awesome About Swearing

Started by madbean, October 16, 2012, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

I have no idea what "CFL Football" is.

But I am sure that the mighty All Blacks will win the footie this year. No matter what countries they play. British Lions will go down if they come against the mighty All Blacks :) :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

gtr2

Quote from: jkokura on October 25, 2012, 12:33:04 AM

The Soul Patch is just a failure to commit.

;)

Jacob

ha, you're right.  Every time I go to grow a full on beard I can't get past the itchy stage.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pickdropper

Another vote for beard here.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

timbo_93631

I go back and forth between beard and massive mutton chops and a big goat.  My beard grows in all white trashy between those spots.  I never lose the Django on my upper lip though.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

somnabula

Quote from: juansolo on October 24, 2012, 01:04:34 PM
Ooooh no, I'm far too unfit to do running ;) I do this: http://juansolo.demon.co.uk/motas/juno14.html

That beer shop is ideal as it's en-route or there abouts for us and it stocks Oude Beesel. Stonking!
Ha! I should have made the link between racing and spa. :)
You, sir, have quite the interesting hobbies. Stompbox building, racing and drinking beer.  ;D

Yeah, and the shop even has equipment to start brewing your own beer. :)

juansolo

Quote from: somnabula on October 25, 2012, 07:26:25 AM
Quote from: juansolo on October 24, 2012, 01:04:34 PM
Ooooh no, I'm far too unfit to do running ;) I do this: http://juansolo.demon.co.uk/motas/juno14.html

That beer shop is ideal as it's en-route or there abouts for us and it stocks Oude Beesel. Stonking!
Ha! I should have made the link between racing and spa. :)
You, sir, have quite the interesting hobbies. Stompbox building, racing and drinking beer.  ;D

Yeah, and the shop even has equipment to start brewing your own beer. :)

When asked what is best in life, it's not to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Nope, it's beer, race cars and stompboxes ;)

Does being lazy count in the beard stakes? I generally let it grow up to the point it annoys me, then shave it off. The problem of late is that it's got some rather large grey patches in it, which from a distance look bald... Not a good look.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

alanp

Even at 30, my skin gives me enough problems that I don't want to chance growing a beard, under which said skin problems could turn into issues :(
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Quote from: alanp on October 25, 2012, 01:27:30 AM
I have no idea what "CFL Football" is.

But I am sure that the mighty All Blacks will win the footie this year. No matter what countries they play. British Lions will go down if they come against the mighty All Blacks :) :)

That's rugby (proper game). None of the poncing around diving nonsense that is football. Or the armoured up thing that the Americans do where they have to stop for a break every couple of minutes *

* lights blue touch paper... stands well back **

** FWIW I don't actually have interest in any sports that do not involve the internal combustion engine. So this is purely for effect.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

raulduke

Best Klon thread evarrr  ;D!

If I could grow a full blown beard I would.

The missus prefers me with a bit of stubble, so thats how I roll ;)

I look about 16 clean shaven  ;D

No one here a real (..... ahem  ;)) football fan then?

I'm tipping Chelsea for the league this year. Mata + Hazard + Oscar = Amazingz.

Good to see smaller, less physical, technically brilliant footballers making a comeback in the league (shame they are not English though  :'( )

nzCdog

I play football (still!)
And my son does as well, so I'm a fan... I guess.  Watch the big tournies when I can be bovvered

eldanko

Quote from: jkokura on October 25, 2012, 12:33:04 AM

The Soul Patch is just a failure to commit.

;)

Jacob

I resent this notion, Mr. Kokura.   ;)

Random thought: "The Soul Patch" would be a great name for a bbq restaurant.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

midwayfair

Oh, beards.

I'm performing an experiment: I have't shaved since Monday. I now have a 3:00 shadow. I'll let you know when I reach 5:00. Could be sometime next week.

Stig

I would love to grow a full beard. But at the age of 31 I'm only allowed a moustache by my body;-)
Don't know if I'll ever be able to grow a full beard. Would like one though.

jkokura

Quote from: midwayfair on October 25, 2012, 12:44:29 PM
Oh, beards.

I'm performing an experiment: I have't shaved since Monday. I now have a 3:00 shadow. I'll let you know when I reach 5:00. Could be sometime next week.

Don't stop there. Eventually, you will have the manliness you truly aspire to.

All kidding aside, I think this thread needs a beard pic.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GermanCdn

Since you went there....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.