Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Crystal Blue Persuasion

Started by jubal81, October 10, 2012, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

das234

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

rullywowr

"Say my name".  Nice man. Great color matching on the decal. Breaking bad was awesome.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

playpunk

Quote from: midwayfair on October 11, 2012, 02:09:00 PM
Edit: I see that this build doesn't have the wave form knob, though, so bear in mind that this one's only accessible to knob junkies.

Isn't that the knob on the left with all the different shapes?
"my legend grows" - playpunk

TallT

Great concept and execution. Beautiful!

bcalla

Very nice.  To quote TJ:  "It's a new vibration -  Crystal blue persuasion"

I built one of these and love it.  You really have total control over the parameters.

eldanko

I have my own Breaking Bad-inspired pedal in the works at the moment, but I have to say that this is absolutely KILLER. Love everything about it. The molecular structures in the background add a lot of depth to the image without busying things up. Fantastic design.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

jubal81

Thanks, guys. Funny that this got resurrected.
I really don't need this pedal anymore since I've got the ReVibe. If anyone wants it, I'd pass it on for $60 shipped to the US.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Stomptown

Don't know how I missed this but DAMN!!! That is sexy!