Main Menu

heads up - Tayda discount code good through Sep. 24th

Started by midwayfair, September 19, 2012, 02:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

From Pyr0 on DIY:

"New discount code

15% Discount Coupon Code : 666999
Valid till 24 September 2012 ( 1pm New York time )
*Please use this one wisely because there might not be a new discount coupon for a month after this one.

Dang, and I just placed an order yesterday, oh well."

I'm in the same boat as him, just placed a small order yesterday. But maybe someone else can make use of this!

BTW, check their new releases ... they've got 1N270s in a DO-7 package. I'm getting a few to test and compare. They've also recently got the 13700 chip (even smallbear doesn't carry this), though their price is about the same as Mouser on that.

icecycle66

Sweet.

I see some 3PDT and 1/4" jacks in my near future.

TNblueshawk

John

glowsheep

thanks for the heads up, just saved me $10 and got me to finally order some parts I needed for some builds, and grabbed extra stuff as well - I'll have enough to build my Zygote, Retrograde and delay!

jtn191

Guitafuzz

Thanks i put my order too!!!!!! ;D  I wil be patient!!!!!!!! for the arrive  of components

alanp

New York time, what on God's green earth is that in GMT? I wish people would just use GMT, I mean, everyone knows their timezone is defined in terms of it. (NZT is GMT-12, IIRC.)

I'm going to have to move up my order I was planning on doing.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

midwayfair

Quote from: alanp on September 19, 2012, 07:41:39 PM
New York time, what on God's green earth is that in GMT? I wish people would just use GMT, I mean, everyone knows their timezone is defined in terms of it. (NZT is GMT-12, IIRC.)

I'm going to have to move up my order I was planning on doing.

EST = GMT-4, or GMT-5. It changes because America only Winters in the same universe as the rest of the planet. :P

atreidesheir

Last order, I just got tired of waiting and ordered.  NO real regrets at their prices.  Of course, I missed the discount by only 48 hours.   :)
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

TNblueshawk

John

DutchMF

Thanks man, I had some good news at work and was looking for a way to give myself a virtual pat on the shoulder. I think a large parts order will be just the ticket! Do they also sell the 16mm pcb mount pots? Didn't see them during the quick peek i took...

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

DutchMF

Quote from: TNblueshawk on September 19, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
What is GMT?

Greenwich Mean Time. Greenwich is a place in England where the whole time-zone thing has it's origin (I think...) Wiki will have a lot of info on this, if you're interested in such a thing
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

midwayfair

Quote from: DutchMF on September 19, 2012, 09:08:07 PM
Thanks man, I had some good news at work and was looking for a way to give myself a virtual pat on the shoulder. I think a large parts order will be just the ticket! Do they also sell the 16mm pcb mount pots? Didn't see them during the quick peek i took...

Paul

They sell PCB-mounted pots, but not the right-angle kind like stompboxers like.

nzCdog

alanp

Welp, that's my ordering from Tayda for the next eight builds :)

Just the Smallbear stuff to go now, plus the unobtanium stuff that Mouser sells like weeny resistors and caps.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website