News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My latest builds

Started by mjcyates, September 09, 2012, 11:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjcyates

Here are my latest builds. I have decided that any profits I make from this crazy habit are going to go towards my mission work in the Dominican Republic. I will be offering these for sale. There are two Shortstacks (Hotcake), 1 Sparklehorn (Golden Cello), and 1 Skreddy Screwdriver. The boards for the Shortstack are from Jeff (jtn191). The Sparklehorn board was etched by Haberdasher, and the Screwdriver is a vero build using the layout at tagboardeffects.com. The 3pdt boards are from Josh (GTR2). They are all cool pedals. I particularly like the Screwdriver.

geekmacdaddy

Lovely stable. Very nice work.

mgwhit

Nice builds!  And great looking guts.

pickdropper

Nice looking insides on those.  Good builds.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

Very tidy builds!  I really like the paintjob on the screwdriver, howd you do that?

mjcyates

Thanks all for the comments. The screwdriver color is actually just the translucent gold from pedalpartsplus.

pickdropper

Quote from: mjcyates on September 10, 2012, 12:57:19 PM
Thanks all for the comments. The screwdriver color is actually just the translucent gold from pedalpartsplus.

I really like the PPP translucent finishes.  I used the gold on a Klon build a while back.  Try the copper a well; that is really great looking.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper