News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bypassable Blend Control?

Started by skullservant, July 31, 2012, 12:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullservant

So I'm trying to wrap my head around an idea that I got to try making a bypassable blend circuit so that you can go from 100% wet signal to a blended signal (dependant on the potentiometers mix)

Essentially I want the guitar signal (when the circuit is engaged) to travel to another 3DPT where the blend control has the option of being bypassed or engaged with an LED to indicate it, and then back to the return of the circuit bypass switch.

It HAS to be possible, I'm just having a little bit of a hard time articulating the send/returns of each circuit along with the wiring for the blend control.

The circuit I am using for the blend is this:

Here is an initial sketch to get some of my thoughts out. I know there are mistakes in it, but I figured I would give an illustrated example for people to go off of.

Furthermore, here is another diagram I made without wire connections if any of you happen to figure it out and want to illustrate it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

skullservant

Just figured it out. Instead of trying to bypass the blend, I'm just going to wire a DPDT with an LED that dimes the blend control to 10 (full mix) when engaged for 100% wet signal!

Guitafuzz

Hi Evan i think You can try whit  the Splitter- Blend Schematic of runoffgroove.com

The link is here: http://www.runoffgroove.com/splitter-blend.html  ;D

Otho

Guitafuzz

This coul be helpful!!!!!

skullservant

Thank you very much! I will definitely look into this. I appreciate it!