News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Halber Mensch (Aristocrat)

Started by pickdropper, July 27, 2012, 01:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

Finally build up my Aristocrat board.  It works, but I haven't had much chance to wind it up at higher levels yet.  Hopefully, I can give it a good test drive over the weekend.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Bret608

That is a beautiful finish! Can I ask what color that is/who has it available? It's a little lighter than the blue star sparkle on my Pork Barrel, and I'm hoping for something like that for a future build!

What did you use for diodes? They look like Schottkys of some kind. Bet is sounds awesome.

pickdropper

Quote from: Bret608 on July 27, 2012, 01:59:01 PM
That is a beautiful finish! Can I ask what color that is/who has it available? It's a little lighter than the blue star sparkle on my Pork Barrel, and I'm hoping for something like that for a future build!

What did you use for diodes? They look like Schottkys of some kind. Bet is sounds awesome.

It is the blue sparkle finish from Mammoth.  It is indeed lighter than the blue sparkle from PPP.  I prefer the darker PPP finish, but this ended up looking OK.
Function f(x)

pickdropper

I took a poll a week or two ago on diodes and most folks seemed to like the alternatives that Bean suggested, which were 1n914 and 1n4001, so I went with this.  I wasn't terribly interested on hunting down the real unobtanium diodes for this build.
Function f(x)

mgwhit

Wow.  That is immaculate.  Looks great!

Haberdasher

Wow, that's a real beaut.  The wiring is inspiring!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

midwayfair

mjcyates

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

murdog47

Add me to the list....It's awesome!

nzCdog

jkokura

Just catching this one - Stellar build! Very clean, and very pro looking.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lincolnic

That wiring is so clean, you've got room to pack a lunch in there. Or at least a Peep...

Nice Einstürzende Neubauten shout-out, too.

pickdropper

Thanks everybody.

Lincolnic, good catch.  :-)
Function f(x)

LaceSensor

What's going on with the footswitch on he hint in he gutshot?
Specifically the bottom right corner?