News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Thank you MadBean for such excellent boards and documentation!

Started by GhostofJohnToad, July 20, 2012, 12:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofJohnToad

I have now built 6 of your pedals and have 3 more pcbs on the way.  At some point I'll probably at least have one of everything you offer.  I have had zero problems with the pcbs.  Only issues have been my errors and clumsiness with wiring. Which reminds me to say pcb mounted pots kick ass!!  Before I started I knew very little and I feel now that I am ready to try more adventurous things.  Your documentation is the most thorough and well done of any I have come across and it has given me the confidence I needed.  Just wanted to applaud you publicly for the fantastic work you do.  Keep up the great work! 

signed,
a satisfied customer

slimtriggers

+1

And thank you for the extra projects, and for providing PCB transfer images, and for the archive of discontinued projects, and for hosting such a great forum etc. etc.

Beedoola

Quote from: slimtriggers on July 20, 2012, 01:12:15 AM
+1

And thank you for the extra projects, and for providing PCB transfer images, and for the archive of discontinued projects, and for hosting such a great forum etc. etc.

yeah I think thats real awesome Brian includes the PCB images; just etched a zombii PCB earlier. ;D

nzCdog

tenwatt

Yup...thanx, Brian, for all the resources.  Your site got me started and has been my primary source of learning this art.  It's been fun...and frustrating...but mostly fun.  Thanx to all the kind forum members as well.
Not too bright....

TNblueshawk

There really are only 2 DIY forums I really stay tuned in to and this is one of them. I like the "smaller" ,if you will, community of those two forums and the people who hang out there. But, none of that would matter if the projects weren't that good. In this case they are top notch and then some. So thanks from down the road a piece Brian.
John

bigmufffuzzwizz

Paying homage to the man, Mr. Bean of course! This site really opened my world and I'm more glad than ever to see it striving how it is.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals