News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

FUZZ PUZZLE (shoegazer with mods)

Started by bigrigg, July 17, 2012, 01:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sussex

Hi all, sorry to resurrect this old post, but I need a little help.

I'm a completely new member, but have been modding guitars and amps for years - now I fancy turning my hand to a pedal and I love the idea of this one since I am a big fan of the Shoegazer.

My problem is, where are the schematics mentioned in the posts above? I can't find anything in the members tutorial section and Google and site searches throw up nothing.

Have they been taken down?

selfdestroyer

Quote from: sussex on December 03, 2014, 08:11:47 PM
Hi all, sorry to resurrect this old post, but I need a little help.

I'm a completely new member, but have been modding guitars and amps for years - now I fancy turning my hand to a pedal and I love the idea of this one since I am a big fan of the Shoegazer.

My problem is, where are the schematics mentioned in the posts above? I can't find anything in the members tutorial section and Google and site searches throw up nothing.

Have they been taken down?

I built it with this layout.
http://music.codydeschenes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Devi-Ever-Shoegazer-MB-Starflyer-TRANSFER.pdf

Cody

sussex

Thanks for that, I'm going to give it a go, I'll post here when done with my results :)

I also have to say that I "lost" five hours on your excellent website, you've done some great builds. Thanks for that too.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: sussex on December 04, 2014, 08:22:06 PM
Thanks for that, I'm going to give it a go, I'll post here when done with my results :)

I also have to say that I "lost" five hours on your excellent website, you've done some great builds. Thanks for that too.

Thanks for the kind words. If you have any issues with the Shoegazer just ask, I have built a few of them for people and one for myself.

Cody