News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Thunderpuss build

Started by ncdb07, July 06, 2012, 12:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncdb07

This was the 3rd board I populated, but the 1st installed in an enclosure. I downloaded and used the Back to the Future movie font. The image was cropped from a larger charcoal drawing of Marty and Doc Brown.

I love this pedal! I can't believe how clean the boost is!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ncdb07
Daniel

nzCdog

Fantastic!  Love the theme, excellent graphics and guts!   8)

murdog47

Love the theme! I get a lot of use out of my Thunderpuss, really a great boost!

k.rock!

Great Scott!! I love it man!!

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

ncdb07

Thanks for the kind words guys! I originally wanted to do something using the flux capacitor but either couldn't find suitable existing artwork or it was beyond my computer skills. Either way i am happy with the outcome.
ncdb07
Daniel

pickdropper

That looks great.

What happens when you hit 88 Hz?
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

Really nice job - clean graphic that's not busy, full of geeky references, and super clean wiring inside. I can't believe this was your first boxing! It looks very professional.

ncdb07

Quote from: midwayfair on July 06, 2012, 01:56:40 PM
Really nice job - clean graphic that's not busy, full of geeky references, and super clean wiring inside. I can't believe this was your first boxing! It looks very professional.

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments! Its also a credit to Madbean and GTR2's fine boards. All of their hard work makes this stuff alot easier and a blast to do. So I can't take all the credit.

There are some imperfections. I rushed this one quite a bit. The clear is damaged around the jacks. I took it apart several times trying to find a problem in the circuit that turned out to be my power supply.

I am extremely happy with it. It completely exceeded my expectations of what a boost could do and I can't wait to complete some of my other projects I have on the bench.
ncdb07
Daniel