News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Define Coming soon ;-)

Started by trickpony, May 22, 2012, 03:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trickpony

I know that Mr Bean is a busy guy and all, but I just was wondering if there is anyway to determine when a pcb marked coming soon will actually be in stock. I noticed that some of the newer ones went from coming soon to preorder before they actually were in stock.  Is this standard? (Sorry I am new here)

If s,o I am wondering if all the pcbs marked coming soon, will go to preorder at the same time, or only some, and if only some, is there anyway to know which....

Side note, the cave dweller is really really amazing.

Ben

jkokura

You should head over to the Project Development blog section. In that, Bean has posted this:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=3914.0

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

Coming Soon means it's something I will release at some point and most likely some work has already been done on the design and/or prototyping. There's no way to know exactly when any of those will actually become available. It depends on a lot of factors including how far along the design is, if the prototype has bugs to work out, and how much I can afford to have manufactured at any given moment.

I will probably not do Pre-Orders for upcoming projects, and instead just announce that they are in stock when I get the PCBs in.

Scruffie

I know I shouldn't ask... but i'm a loose cannon!

How's the Stage Fright coming along these days Bean?  :)
Works at Lectric-FX