News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Chaos Theory (Zombii)

Started by tenwatt, May 17, 2012, 01:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenwatt

Another Zombii.  What do you guys think of the knobs?  I'm kinda thinking I should go all black...

Not too bright....

pryde

great looking build as usual  :)  I agree the black knobs would look better as they would not take away from the awesome graphic.

What trannies did you use? How do you like it? I built mine with a vertical layout as well very similar to yours.

Great job!

GrindCustoms

Really Nice!

The graphics nicely pops out... 8)

I built one of these on vero, one of my favorite fuzz, got 2N404 in it.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Haberdasher

Good job.  It's interesting to see how you laid this out in the box.  Are those 16mm pots?
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

tenwatt

Quote from: pryde on May 17, 2012, 02:17:34 AMWhat trannies did you use? How do you like it? I built mine with a vertical layout as well very similar to yours.
I used two 3AX31C's.  I like it ALOT!  This is the forth Zombii I've built and this will be the way I lay them out from now on.  I love the straight fuzz sound and how wacky it can get.

Quote from: Haberdasher on May 17, 2012, 11:27:25 AM
Good job.  It's interesting to see how you laid this out in the box.  Are those 16mm pots?
They are 16mm.  Thanx for the great board, Hab.  It's such a fun and easy circuit to build.
Not too bright....

pryde

Seriously I agree, the Zombii is a great fuzz for sure. I have built several different fuzzes and the zombii is still one of my favs. again nice job

Ettore_M

Really nice build! I like the way you laid out the parts inside the box! I think I'll go with that one, when I build mine..
Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam