News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedal Parts Plus Colors

Started by Sigesmundninja, April 24, 2012, 08:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigesmundninja

Black magic red: Darker than photos makes it out to be.

Lilac Metallic: It's not as purple as any images makes it out to. At first I thought it was a wrong order, looked more like silver sparkle.

Dagobah Green: Very matt finish

lincolnic

How does the Dagobah Green differ from Reptile Green? They look pretty similar (which is to say, they look rad).

Sigesmundninja

Seems to be more yellow in the Dagobah Green... looks like a swamp!  ;D
I havn't seen the reptile green in person so I can'r really compare.

nzCdog

Very nice colours... I particularly like the black magic red

midwayfair

Some more ...

Blue Starlight.

Root Beer:

Snuffer Water Blue

Emerald Translucent

Galaxy Red (one of my favorite "simple" colors of theirs... this picture makes it hard to see the texturing except in the lower right)

Om_Audio

Black Starlight Translucent (Macheen w/ ext trimpot):

Gold Translucent (Zombii built by JakeFuzz):
Sent via soup cans and string.

midwayfair

Almond, black starlight, blue startlight, orange metalic, red starlight, copper.

The almond is more like antique white in person. The orange did not photograph well, it's closer to the color on the side in the picture, not the top. It's accurate in their photo, but maybe a little darker in person.

The red starlight is really pretty.

Rockhorst

Thought I'd bump this thread. There's lots of new colors and I'm curious to see them. Also very interested in any reds and blues currently. I really like candy apple top coat, but they don't offer a nice blue counterpart to that (though maybe they can do it?).

Anyway, just wanted to keep this alive. I'll post some soon as well.

midwayfair

Stomptown

Brushed translucent Copper finish:

midwayfair

A few more colors that haven't been posted in this thread:
Anodized blue

It's a little "deeper" looking once there's gloss clear coat on. The anodized colors are great for painting on.

Anodized Orange:

Surf green

Wrinkle denim (fwiw ... discontinued, I believe)

Gold translucent -- also, it seems they've made it more durable than the last time I ordered it, because this one was much better than my MKC-1's finish:

Translucent teal:

Moss Gray (it's much more gray than their picture, which makes it look more of a sandy color):

Mercedes blue, no sparkle:

I have a bunch of other colors around I haven't boxed up yet: Blue Bonnet blue (that's a really pretty light blue), Midnight Rain (black/green, changes color with the angle you look at it), anodized red, etc.

ch1naski

Quote from: midwayfair on September 22, 2012, 09:21:54 PM
Some more ...

Blue Starlight.

Root Beer:

Snuffer Water Blue

Emerald Translucent

Galaxy Red (one of my favorite "simple" colors of theirs... this picture makes it hard to see the texturing except in the lower right)

my little klony.

That's hot.;D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

Rockhorst

Quote from: midwayfair on May 18, 2013, 11:04:42 PM
Quote from: Rockhorst on May 18, 2013, 10:46:29 PMbut they don't offer a nice blue counterpart to that (though maybe they can do it?).

Color no. 131

http://www.pedalpartsplus.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/candy%20blue.jpg

Yeah I had seen that one, but I think it's a solid color, as opposed to the topcoat red, which is translucent. But I've had boxes colored with colors that aren't on the site before.

That anodized orange looks very pretty. Their anodized red is sort of bordeaux/brown.

midwayfair

Quote from: Rockhorst on May 19, 2013, 09:38:35 AM
Quote from: midwayfair on May 18, 2013, 11:04:42 PM
Quote from: Rockhorst on May 18, 2013, 10:46:29 PMbut they don't offer a nice blue counterpart to that (though maybe they can do it?).

Color no. 131

http://www.pedalpartsplus.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/candy%20blue.jpg

Yeah I had seen that one, but I think it's a solid color, as opposed to the topcoat red, which is translucent. But I've had boxes colored with colors that aren't on the site before.

That anodized orange looks very pretty. Their anodized red is sort of bordeaux/brown.

Yeah, I was disappointed with the anodized red. The anodized orange IS very pretty, but it's extremely difficult to paint on. It has orange, brown, white, and black in it, so it's really tough to find other colors that stand out. I found it worked best with art intended to blend in.

netface

british racing green / ford blue

shown for height diff.