News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Millenium Bypass design?

Started by 9Lives, March 28, 2012, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9Lives

Hi all, I've just dug up some sweet dpdt stompers that I can't bring myself to disgaurd. I prefer them SO MUCH over the 3pdt. Just better quality hands down. Unfortunitly these are solder lugs. The ones that are in a "X" pattern on the bottom and the legs kind of come off the sides. Anywho I can't mount it to a pcb. I'm wondering if any one can point me in the direction to an already designed layout ready to transfer and a daugherboard. The only ones I find are pc mount and the other is drawn with a sharpe. Seems risky to do it that way to me. I'm still learning to use eagle. Can't figure out the final stages of designing layouts YET. THANKS

jkokura

The Millenium Bypass is well documented at GeoFex. I know that you've been playing with Eagle Grant, maybe you should check out the info on the MB and then design your own layout?

When it comes to boards you can mount to a switch, I recommend going with PCB mount switches, like the ones Mammoth sells. They make it much easier. The X-Wing type don't play well with that sort of situation though.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals