News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Keeley Fuzz Head

Started by Bret608, March 28, 2012, 02:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bret608

Hi everyone,

I saw an interesting thread over at FSB...a guy provided a link to an analysis of the Fuzz Head circuit that Robert Keeley had put out on the web at some point. Then JHS and some other guy went back and forth over whether a couple of components for a LP filter. Got pretty rough with each other! 

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone here knows if a layout was ever put out there? That thread was a couple of years old so I'm probably a day late/dollar short per usual!  :D

Thanks,

Bret

jkokura

I did a quick google check and all I found was the schematic...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

irmcdermott

assuming the schematic on Keeley's site is correct it looks like an easy enough ciruict. maybe i can come up with a quick layout tonight and you can test it.

Bret608

Thanks guys, the schematic is about the only other thing I found either.

Hey, if it was a layout that could be etched, I'd be game...I mean to build it up and try it out anyway! I'm not set up to etch so would need Haberdasher on the case. I haven't worked with Vero but I'm sure there are other folks who could put it to use while I overcome to learning curve. In other words this would be greatly appreciated!

irmcdermott

Quote from: Bret608 on March 28, 2012, 07:19:39 PM
Thanks guys, the schematic is about the only other thing I found either.

Hey, if it was a layout that could be etched, I'd be game...I mean to build it up and try it out anyway! I'm not set up to etch so would need Haberdasher on the case. I haven't worked with Vero but I'm sure there are other folks who could put it to use while I overcome to learning curve. In other words this would be greatly appreciated!

let me see if i can make some time to do this. i can probably etch a board for you. i'll shoot you a PM.

Bret608

Awesome! I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Bret