News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Marshall fridge

Started by slimtriggers, March 24, 2012, 12:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimtriggers

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

rowland1

Most refrigerators run around 35 degrees Fahrenheit. But this one goes down to 11.

jkokura

To paraphrase...

"In comes in fridges? I'm getting one!"

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

rowland1

Quote from: jkokura on March 24, 2012, 01:48:35 AM
To paraphrase...

"In comes in fridges? I'm getting one!"

Jacob

Nice one Pip.

Sigesmundninja

spottet this one a couple of days ago, I october... it must be mine!

Chi_Boy

Quote from: rowland1 on March 24, 2012, 01:36:01 AM
Most refrigerators run around 35 degrees Fahrenheit. But this one goes down to 11.

Nice.   ;D

claytushaywood

I wonder who was in charge of putting budweiser in there...

alanp

The Budweiser bit was one hell of a letdown. Kinda like if Gibson finished the woodwork on one of their LP's and said, "Can't be bothered winding pickups and all the rest. Nip over to China and get a set of electronics for an LP, would you?"

Marshall is a mighty British brand. It should be stocked with beer certified by the British Campaign for Real Ale.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

pickdropper

Quote from: rowland1 on March 24, 2012, 01:36:01 AM

The problem is that the heat of the power tubes really make the thing inefficient.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

DutchMF

Quote from: alanp on March 24, 2012, 07:40:42 PM
The Budweiser bit was one hell of a letdown. Kinda like if Gibson finished the woodwork on one of their LP's and said, "Can't be bothered winding pickups and all the rest. Nip over to China and get a set of electronics for an LP, would you?"

Marshall is a mighty British brand. It should be stocked with beer certified by the British Campaign for Real Ale.

You're completely right alanp, but I still want one! I wonder how Mrs. Dutch would react if one of those would suddenly be standing in the kitchen when she came home from work.....  ;D

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"