News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Good God...(mild rant)

Started by madbean, March 05, 2012, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.G.

they usually have a pretty quick turnaround. But from what they've communicated over there, the turnaround depends on the color you have chosen for your enclosure. To prevent color contamination they do darker colors at the end of the week. So if you order a darker color earlier in the week your ship time could be longer. They do good work at a pretty fair price over there, so a couple extra days wait is not a huge deal in my book. I agree however that their web store could use a little updating.

jkokura

I've had them ship 2 days after my order of 10+ enclosures, and I've also waited 2 weeks for a similar size order.

It depends entirely on what they have in stock and how quickly they can do the enclosures you're looking at.

We get so used to fast turn around in this business that we forget that ordering custom coloured enclosures is a time consuming thing to do, so I encourage anyone out there ordering from PPP to be patient as they get you your stuff.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

aziltz

I order ~10 enclosures at a time, usually in 1 or 2 colors and I plan on it taking a month to receive them.  However, quality control is topnotch now.  They will evaluate before it goes out the door and redo the blems and ship them separately.

gordo

Move to Canada and then look into ludicrous costs for shipping...

Jacob
[/quote]

Ha!  Worse yet have them spell Saskatoon, Saskatchewan!  I moved to Chicago...much easier to spell...and better shipping costs.  ;D
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Bret608

I hear you guys...I am totally willing to wait for the quality they are known for. I was just wondering what to expect as it's my first order from them. I've only ordered an enclosure from Mammoth before so I'll be curious to compare for myself.

Also, since I'm from Louisiana originally and that's where they're located, I had fun connecting with them on that note!

pietro_moog

yeah, PPP shipping is not so awesome.
they asked me 53$ for shipping 10 boxes and 10 3pdt to europe..

shipping oversea is very expensive. i wish it was cheaper and faster..