News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Univibe

Started by madbean, September 07, 2010, 12:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Anyone interested in a Univibe project? That fits in a 125B?

irmcdermott

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

madbean

Cool. I finished the layout last night. Very tight, but it will fit. I'll see about getting a couple of prototypes done :)

dbharris

Yea that'd be awesome.  I'm guessin itd fit in a wah shell if it fits a 125b right?  Thanks!

Jargo

Ooh, that would be fantastic!!   I took a couple of gut shots of my friend's Analogman KOT.(really nice res too)..I will post them later today hopefully!!

I'm sure many folks would be interested in seeing this!

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

What if it had to go in a 1590BB, but had some mods to mimic the Mojovibe? IOW, does size, err....matter?

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Haberdasher

BB works for me.

I assume this will be the King Kong.   I've been looking forward to this one (this one and the phaser).  Fabbed board?
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

madbean

Okay, I think what I'll do is get a very small run of traditional Univibes for the 125B, and a larger run on a modified one that incorporates the Mojovibe stuff and a few other tricks for 1590BB or a wah shell. Sound good?

Next week, I'm going to start working on the delay pedal design, too...I know a lot of people are waiting on that.

Myramyd

+1

YES PLEASE!!!

I'm all for a killer Univibe project.

I would love to have the mods and expression/wah shell to get the full-on action.

Whatever size it needs to be I say--I like the BB size also. It really doesn't hog that much room on a board--especially if you can possibly fit the jacks on top instead of on the sides.

Thanks!
J

BarryW

absolutely - I've been looking high and low for a univibe. 

dictator

I'd be in for the mojovibe'ish version..

madbean

Design is finished....I'm ready to get this one prototyped :)