Main Menu

1. RETROGRADE Tycobrahe Octavia

Started by Liustucru, February 12, 2012, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liustucru

Hey,
my first finished MADBEAN project.
I've done the Retrograde months ago.
I was a beginner, so the wiring is not neat at all but it works !!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tagwap

Nice! Wiring looks neat enough to me.

Is the font engraved on the front?

Liustucru

Quote from: tagwap on February 13, 2012, 10:12:10 AM
Nice! Wiring looks neat enough to me.

Is the font engraved on the front?

Thanks  ;)
I'm now using solid core wire that helps especially for the 3pdt part.

Yes the font is engraved into the enclosure as for my Sunking : http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=3839.msg34172#msg34172
I work in an Aerospace research laboratory and we have an old engraver which was used to make office labels.

bigmufffuzzwizz

I really like the engraving on the front! Congrats on your first build, with a little planning your wiring will get much neater.  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Liustucru

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on February 13, 2012, 04:48:52 PM
I really like the engraving on the front! Congrats on your first build, with a little planning your wiring will get much neater.  :)

Thank you  ;)

rosettastoned

this is the second time I build this pedal, the first time I used  a pcd from another webpage and it worked great, but then iI try to make it and don´t know why it did work, finally, tryed this layout and bang!!!, it sound again, I changed the transistor, don't remeber  which I used but i´ll check  and post.

ammm and made the three pots version.

so here it is

murdog47

Looks good! I'm looking forward to the fabbed board to be released for this one  ;D

glowsheep

nice, I've been wanting to build one of these for a while. I just made a Small Bear order, so I ended up buying the transformer so that way I've got it on hand.