News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

DMM Build

Started by Mich P, January 15, 2012, 05:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mich P

I finished mine this weekend.
Works the first time fired it up boxed (hum)
The "thing" is stock except the blend potentiometer i incrasing to 100Kb (see "mods" section)
I calibrated it by ear for the moment.
Thanks to all people involved in this project
Mysticwhiskey, Andersom, cjkbug ....
Brian of course and i wouldn't forget Electro Harmonix.
Mich P.

mjcyates

enjoyadrian

wow that looks great.

plesur

sgmezei

Stunning build and it is indeed very shiny. Very tidy dude, it looks great. ;D

Sigesmundninja

super tidy.. if Chuck Norris was in to pedal-building.. that's what it would look like!

nzCdog

Very cool.  I getting envious of all these dirtbags... might be time to actually order the pcb!

cjkbug

the graphics and finish look really professional. is it a decal or sticker/label stock?
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

Mich P

Thank you all !

Posted by: Sigesmundninja
super tidy.. if Chuck Norris was in to pedal-building.. that's what it would look like!

LOL

Posted by: cjkbug
the graphics and finish look really professional. is it a decal or sticker/label stock?

It's not. Just a printable sticker that i covered by a transparent sticker ( i do that because sometimes the clearcoat that i use "attack" the paper sticker it's a kind of protection. it's also make the graphic more shiny but it's increase the thickness).
This is how i do, but i'm sure you can have better results with waterslide decal or that kind of stuff.
Mich P.

Loztboy

Awsome!
I have used the same decal method on my latest builds, works great and it can be done in the living room :)

cjkbug

Quote from: Mich P on January 16, 2012, 08:24:24 AM
Thank you all !

Posted by: Sigesmundninja

LOL

Posted by: cjkbug

It's not. Just a printable sticker that i covered by a transparent sticker ( i do that because sometimes the clearcoat that i use "attack" the paper sticker it's a kind of protection. it's also make the graphic more shiny but it's increase the thickness).
This is how i do, but i'm sure you can have better results with waterslide decal or that kind of stuff.
Mich P.

I always had trouble clearcoating stickers as well, thats why I asked. never thought of using a clear sticker over it. looks great
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

nzCdog

Very tidy soldering... and those resistors look tiny... are they 1/8 watt or something?

Mich P

nzCdog wrote :

...  are they 1/8 watt or something?

Yes they are ! you can save a lot of place
on layouts by using them.
Look the aquaboy board for example, they are sized for.
Xicon have a cool serie (mouser 270-value)
unfortunatly they are a bit more expensive than the 1/4W !
Mich P.

Rocktifier

Wow!  Looks AWESOME!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Very impressive! Your build is extremely clean and neat looking!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals